Sandra Louise Dyas Photography

TWITTER

Saturday, February 16, 2013

LENSCRATCH - Aline Smithson's Blog with a Twist

On Valentine's Day, Aline Smithson posted artists' self-portraits on her blog, LENSCRATCH. There are a LOT to view. It is really interesting just how many different ways a person can make a self-portrait. My students should take note! Me, too! It is inspiring. Makes me want to create more self-portraits. I usually make one or two whenever I have my camera out - just to document the time and myself as whoever I am at that moment. Otherwise it is rare for me to be in any photographs.


Thank you to Aline for such a wonderful collection/exhibition. Happy Be-Lated Valentine's to Everyone!   Love, Sandy


                                                  Self-portrait in the Englert's Green Room with Caroline Louise, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment