Sandra Louise Dyas Photography

TWITTER

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Homecoming Faculty Art Show Reception at Cornell College


Saturday, October 18th, 2014  -- LUCE GALLERY -- CORNELL COLLEGE 
FACULTY ART SHOW Closing Reception  
3-5 PM

Some photos from the opening reception + photos of my installation "my eyes are not shut". 

The exhibition includes work from Doug Hanson, Vivian Meier, Susannah Biondo-Gemmell, Susan Coleman, Tony Plaut, Hugh Lifson and myself.








Tony Plaut
Sue Coleman
Tony Plaut


Vivian Meier



Tommie, Jamie and Matthew
Sandy Dyas (me) with Ray Mullen
Hugh Lifson

Katy Hoffer - with "my eyes are not shut"

Sue Coleman


Sue, Dee Ann, Susannah and Sarah





Caroline Louise and Jenna L. Nims


1 comment:

  1. I am also interested in attending such art shows and painting exhibitions. Please share about the next event for sure. It's a long time that I attended a wooden fair at one of the spacious convention center in Yorkshire. It was a lovely set up with fantasized furniture of different colors and qualities. Bought three tables and corner pieces for living room.

    ReplyDelete